The Breakneck Baggies are a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is a pair of black, loose-fitting three quarter jogging pants with a white waistband that has two drawstrings, and two vertical white lines running along the length of both legs.
The Breakneck Baggies were contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Breakneck Baggies were added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Breakneck Baggies to the item drop system.
- Updated models/materials for The Breakneck Baggies.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Breakneck Baggies to be equippable by all classes.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The high quality models for Demoman, Medic and Spy have misplaced textures on the area inside their waists, which can only be seen on certain camera angles.
- The LODs for the Soldier version has almost no visual differences, this is due the high quality model having a miniature Breckneck Baggies that is hidden slightly below his waist. The miniature model also have misplaced textures.
- The word "breakneck" means dangerously fast, similar to how the Scout himself is.
- The name refers to the Scout due to the item being originally exclusive for him, prior to the March 3, 2016 Patch.