Brotherhood of Arms
The Brotherhood of Arms is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It consists of a white cap underneath a team-colored hood and two white drawstrings. The hood slightly changes colors depending on the classes:
- On the Scout and Engineer, the hood on the RED team is brighter.
- On the Soldier, Pyro and Demoman, the hood on the BLU team is brighter. Additionally, the Soldier's version does not have the two white drawstrings.
- On the Heavy and Sniper, the hood has standard colors.
- On the Medic and Spy, the hood has a darker color scheme.
The Brotherhood of Arms was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Scout, Engineer
- Soldier, Pyro, Demoman
- Heavy, Sniper
- Medic, Spy
- The Brotherhood of Arms was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Brotherhood of Arms to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The item's name is a reference to the title of the cancelled version of Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms.
- The item's description references the N.W.A album "Straight Outta Compton."
- The phrase "Brother(s) in Arms" means a close associate, especially a fellow member of a military service.
- The Brotherhood of Arms was seen in the film End of the Line.