Brotherhood of Arms
The Brotherhood of Arms is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It consists of a white cap underneath a team-colored hood and two white drawstrings. When worn by the Medic and Spy, the hood is a darker team colour.
The Brotherhood of Arms was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Brotherhood of Arms was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Brotherhood of Arms to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The item's name is a reference to the title of the cancelled version of Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms.
- The item's description references the N.W.A album "Straight Outta Compton."
- The phrase "Brother(s) in Arms" means a close associate, especially a fellow member of a military service.
- The Brotherhood of Arms was seen in the film End of the Line.