|Esta página está no processo de tradução para português do Brasil.
Se você pode falar português do Brasil, escreva na página de discussão ou fale com aqueles que contribuíram para esta página (para isto veja o histórico da página).
|"Ei, isso não era assim!"
O conteúdo detalhado nesta página está no Teste Beta da Mann Co.
Como tal, o conteúdo desta página está sujeito a várias alterações ao longo do tempo.
|Tipo de mapa||Carga Explosiva|
|Nome do arquivo:|| |
|Informações do mapa|
|Nº de estágios:||2|
|Clima:||Dia (pôr do sol), Ensolarado|
|Perigos:||Trens, Perigos Ambientais|
|Itens do mapa|
|Kits médicos:||×<13 • ×<13 • ×2|
|Caixas de munição:||×<11 • ×<15 • ×<8|
|Imagens do mapa|
Cactus Canyon é um mapa de Payload com dois estágios.
Como os outros mapas de Payload, o time BLU deve empurrar o carrinho no mapa até o terminal final enquanto o time RED deve parar eles. Por causa do mapa ainda estar no estado de construção; pode ter muitas cercas não completas no mapa, não existe uma Skybox, partes do mapa ainda aparecem meio em formas de cubo, algumas áreas não foram balanceadas para ambos times, como também a rampa no começo da fase 2, e algumas construções não possuem texturas.
- Stage One – The cart starts in a small basin some distance away from the BLU spawn room gates. It goes through a building and up a hill. Then it comes to the first control point. Here, flanking options become available. There is a small building both teams can go through to get to the final point of stage one. The cart's tracks go around a sharp curve, and nearby is a cliff that players can fall or be airblasted off of. The final point area is wide open, with spaces for Sentry Guns. The small building, which is entered from near the first point, has windows overlooking the final point that Snipers, Demomen, and Soldiers can fire through.
- Stage Two – This stage of the map features almost no setup time, so both teams must rush as fast as they can to the cart. A major feature of this stage is the train that comes through frequently, killing players as normal. Unlike the trains on Well and Freight, however, this train has multiple boxcars behind it, which act as a temporary wall that neither team can pass through. Touching the boxcars as they pass will not do any damage, just the front of the train. There is a gate in the middle of the map on the tracks that only the train can pass through. When the Payload cart reaches the penultimate control point, it goes into a wooden shed, moves on its own inside up a small hill, and then comes to a stop on the other side waiting to be pushed onto the train tracks. When BLU is able to successfully push the cart onto the train tracks, the game will be won and the final point capped once the train next comes through and hits the Payload cart, causing it to explode, killing anyone nearby, but the train itself seems to be unaffected by the bomb, as it keeps moving through the explosion and will continue to kill anyone in front of it. Única to this map, RED is able to push the cart back in the area near the train tracks on the final point, marked by the small red-colored lights on the Payload's tracks. The cart must also be held in place by the BLU team or it will roll off the tracks.
Prior to being removed in the Atualização de 27 de agosto de 2014 there was an additional stage between Stage One and what is now Stage Two.
- Removed Stage Two – The original second stage started near a small pool of water and went up a hill. The cart then turned left and went down a hill. It would then roll down this hill on its own if it was at the top. Turning right, it came to a shallow dip of water, and a final turn leading to RED's final point of the stage. The cart would have then need to be pushed up a hill, which in an even earlier update, could roll back down on its own.
Histórico de atualizações
- Um Cacto é adicionado a cada atualização. Como o Atualização de 15 de setembro de 2014, há atualmente 9 Cactos no mapa.
- There are six cacti of various sizes on a pair of rocks to the right of the map, near the BLU team spawn in stage one. Five of them are visible from the cliff face, while the smaller sixth one is hidden behind a larger cactus.
- In the Atualização de 21 de agosto de 2014, a cactus "wearing" the Milkman and the Dangeresque, Too? was added behind a fence between a rock and the building behind the first point, if following the route of the cart.
- In the Atualização de 10 de setembro de 2014, a cactus was added to the side of the front car of one of the trains that go by in stage two.
- In the Atualização de 15 de setembro de 2014, a cactus was added to the bottom of the resupply cabinet in the RED team's spawn room in stage one.
- Página de Atualização do TF2(blog) (inglês)