Contracts refer to the in-game systems, generally active during Campaigns or Events, for assigning and tracking the completion of skill-based objectives, in the form of Contracts that pay out rewards when completed. Introduced in the 2015 Gun Mettle Update, Contracts supplement Achievements as a means of encouraging players to explore features of Team Fortress 2.
- Active contract system and sets
- ConTracker, the contract management system introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update, modeled as a tracking device PDA.
- Mercenary Park Contracts, premium contracts introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update.
- Pyroland Contracts, free contracts introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update.
- Halloween Contracts, Halloween Event contracts introduced in the Scream Fortress 2017 Update, expanded in the following Scream Fortress Updates, and counted as Merasmissions on the player's Soul Gargoyle.
- Past contract system and sets
- Contracts drawer, the 2015-2016 contract management system replaced by the ConTracker.
- Gun Mettle Campaign event contracts, introduced in the July 2015 Gun Mettle Update.
- Merasmissions, event contracts given out by Merasmus during Scream Fortress 2015 and Scream Fortress 2016 to players owning a Soul Gargoyle.
- Tough Break Campaign event contracts, introduced in the December 2015 Tough Break Update.
Contract may also refer to:
- The Contract, the comic released in 2015 to introduce the Gun Mettle Update and Campaign, "premium" weapons, and the original Contract system.