Contracts refer to the in-game systems, active during Campaigns, for assigning and tracking the completion of skill-based objectives, in the form of contracts that pay out rewards when completed.
- ConTracker, the contract management system introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update, modeled as a tracking device PDA.
- Contracts drawer, the 2015 contract management system replaced by the ConTracker.
- Gun Mettle Campaign contracts, introduced in the 2015 Gun Mettle Update.
- Tough Break Campaign contracts, introduced in the 2015 Tough Break Update.
- Mercenary Park Contracts, introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update.
- Pyroland Contracts, introduced in the 2017 Jungle Inferno Update.
- Halloween Contracts, introduced in the Scream Fortress 2017 Update, counted as Merasmissions on the player's Soul Gargoyle.
- Merasmissions, contracts given out by Merasmus during Scream Fortress 2015 and Scream Fortress 2016 to players owning a Soul Gargoyle.
Contract may also refer to:
- The Contract, the comic released in 2015 to introduce the Gun Mettle Update and Campaign, "premium" weapons, and the original Contract system.
See also: Contract strategy.