This item has two styles, named "Yellow" and "Brown". The "Yellow" style colors the hairpiece blonde, while the "Brown" style colors the hairpiece brunette.
The styles for this item only change the appearance when unpainted. Both styles look the same when painted.
- Crafty Hair was added to the game.
- Fixed the Crafty Hair not using styles for the yellow and brown hair.
- [Undocumented] The Crafty Hair is now tradable, giftable, and craftable.
- This item is modeled after one of the male soldiers' hairstyles in the strategy game UFO: Enemy Unknown, known as X-COM: UFO Defense in North America.
- The hat's name is a pun on the name of Guile, a character from the Street Fighter franchise who has an almost identical hairdo - one of the possible meanings of "guile" is "clever or crafty character or behavior".