The Cremator's Conscience is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a pair of paintable team-colored dolls resembling the Pyro that are attached to the straps on the Pyro's chest, replacing the usual triad of grenades. One possesses the Western depiction of an angelic halo, while the other has cartoony devil horns and a pitchfork. They both wobble as the Pyro moves.
The Cremator's Conscience was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Cremator's Conscience was added to the game.
- The Cremator's Conscience was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience's equip region was changed from "
Pyro_Shoulders" to "
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience now credited with assists on unassisted kills.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The backpack icon shows a different texture compared to its original model.
- The dolls are representative of shoulder angels, often used for comedic or dramatic effect when a cartoon or television character is faced with a difficult decision or moral dilemma.
- The original version of the item submitted featured the dolls sitting on the Pyro's shoulders. The original equip region used to reflect this location on the Pyro.
- The description references two common Pyro playstyles; the first is killing an enemy using only the Flame Thrower, the second is igniting an enemy with the Flame Thrower before finishing them off with the Axtinguisher.
- The Cremator's Conscience is featured in the Best Overall category winner of Third Annual Saxxy Awards, Lil' Guardian Pyro, as it's based upon this item.