This item is awarded to players who earn the Poker Night at the Inventory achievement Special Item: Strong Bad by defeating Strong Bad during a round in which he has bought in with the item instead of cash. As of May 23, 2019, the game has been removed from sale. However, any owners may still obtain its promotional items.
- The Dangeresque, Too? was added to the game.
- The shades come from Strong Bad's low-budget, Ed Wood-esque action series Dangeresque, consisting of only three films; the item's name refers to Dangeresque Too, usually spoken as "Dangeresque...Too?" Dangeresque's (Strong Bad) sidekick, played by Homestar Runner, wears these shades. They first show up in Strong Bad email #106: dangeresque 3.
- The model used in-game has some minor differences from the original cartoon's design. The Team Fortress 2 version is white by default and does not have any lenses, whereas the cartoon version is more of a metallic styling.
- The in-game description references the poker term "splashing the pot", which means to haphazardly push or throw chips into the center of the table instead of keeping them separate from other players' chips. This practice is frowned upon, as it can make it difficult to account for the amount of chips anted.
- This item was specifically cited by developer Robin Walker in an interview as "just how far they could bend the artstyle before it just plain looks bad".