The Dashin' Hashshashin is a promotional cosmetic item for the Spy. It is is based on a hood worn by Ezio Auditore da Firenze from the Assassin's Creed video game series; a gray hood and team-colored scarf, draped over the Spy's head and shoulders.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Steam before November 29, 2011 in the United States and before December 1, 2011 in other countries.
- The Dashin' Hashshashin was added to the game.
- Updated the Dashin' Hashshashin so it can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Dashin' Hashshashin to be giftable.
- Dashin' Hashshashin was made paintable.
- Updated the
equip_regionfor The Dashin' Hashshashin.
- The backpack icon shows the scarf as if it was white, even though the scarf is actually team-colored.
- The Perso-Arabic term "hashshashin" is the root of the English word "assassin", referring to the title Assassin's Creed.
- The word "Dashin" has two possible meanings in this case; one being of how "dashing", or how handsome the Spy is, or the other of how the player in Assassin's Creed would be "dashing" through the environment; climbing buildings or running through crowded streets.
Promotional image showing the Dashin' Hashshashin and the Sharp Dresser on the Spy.