The Dealer's Visor was awarded to players who pre-purchased Poker Night at the Inventory before November 22, 2010.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Dealer's Visor was added to the game.
- The Dealer's Visor's painting texture was improved.
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy.
- Added the Limited attribute to the Dealer's Visor.
- This style of visor is usually intended to protect the dealer's eyes from the bright light hanging over the poker table.
- If a player chooses to play on the RED table in Poker Night at the Inventory, the Heavy will wear this hat during play.
Promotional image of the Heavy with the Dealer's Visor and Iron Curtain
- TF2 Official Blog: "Shh. Sascha is asleep." – November 3, 2010
- Telltale Games Official Blog: "PSA: How To Claim Your TF2 Poker Visor" — November 11, 2010
- TF2 Poker Visor Fulfillment Center — November 11, 2010