From Team Fortress Wiki
- The Dragonborn Helmet was added to the game.
August 9, 2011 [Item schema update]
- The Dragonborn Helmet was renamed from the "Tamrielic Relic" to the "Dragonborn Helmet".
- The Dragonborn Helmet can be found randomly, bought, traded, crafted and gifted.
- [Undocumented] The Dragonborn Helmet can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- Added face equip region.
- This item is based on the Iron Helmet from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- The Dragonborn Helmet is named after the main character of Skyrim, the "Dovahkiin" or "Dragonborn"; both names mean "one who is born with the soul of a dragon".
- The original name for this item is a reference to the fictional continent of Tamriel, the main setting for all the Elder Scrolls games.
- The Dragonborn Helmet materials are found in the
all_classfolder in the GCF files, suggesting it was originally designed to be worn by all classes.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was one of several games not available for pre-order in the United Kingdom and Russia, originally preventing consumers in these regions from directly earning the item in Genuine quality.