The Dread Knot is a community-created promotional cosmetic item for the Heavy. It gives the Heavy hair which is styled into a chonmage, a form of hairstyle originating from edo-period Japanese culture.
- The Dread Knot was added to the game.
- Fixed the Dread Knot not being grayed out when paint is being used.
- The Dread Knot is now able to be traded along with all Shogun Pack items.
- The name is a reference to the "dreadnought", a type of 20th century battleship with tremendous firepower. The word itself literally means "fear nothing".
- The Chonmage hairstyle was popular in feudal Japan as a convenient way to keep one's hat or helmet on. It remained a common hairstyle until the early 20th century, and is today popularly associated with sumo wrestlers.