The Exorcizor is a community-created cosmetic item for the Soldier, Pyro, Medic and Spy. It gives them a clergy shirt worn under their default suits and a gold necklace with a cross pendant that changes depending on the class; The Soldier's consists of two rockets, the Pyro's consists of two Fire Axes, the Medic's is his class emblem, and the Spy's consists of two knives. The Pyro's asbestos suit also gains a partially unzipped zipper, so that the clergy suit can be seen.
The Exorcizor was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- [Undocumented] The Exorcizor was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Exorcizor's backpack icon.
- Updated models/materials for The Exorcizor.
- [Undocumented] Updated The Exorcizor to be paintable and equipable by the Soldier, Pyro, and Medic.
equip_regionsettings for the Exorcizor.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The item's description refers to the line, "The Power of Christ compels you!" from the novel and movie The Exorcist.
- The item's name is a portmanteau of the words "Exorcist" and "Exerciser".
- One of the textures for this item contains the word "GOLDDDD" hidden on it, which cannot be seen in-game.