Fancy Dress Uniform
You're a disgrace to the uniform.
— The Soldier
The Fancy Dress Uniform is a community-created cosmetic item for the Soldier. It is a military-style, team-colored collared shirt and tie worn under his regular uniform, accompanied by epaulettes.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Main article: Item sets
|The General's Formals|
See also: Crafting
|Refined Metal||General's Formals weapon||Possible Results|
June 23, 2011 Patch (Über Update)
- The Fancy Dress Uniform was added to the game.
- Updated the Fancy Dress Uniform and the Kringle Collection so they can be equipped together.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The backpack icon for the Fancy Dress Uniform shows the default epaulettes' color as white, while they are normally the same color as Soldier's helmet.
- The item appeared in the comic "A Smissmas Story", seen being worn by the Soldier in the court room.
- The item's name is a play on words with the term full dress uniform, the most formal type of uniform used by military, police, fire and other public uniformed services for official parades, ceremonies, and receptions.