|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
| Basic information
| Map type
|| Payload Race
| File name:
|| Alpha 10
|| Tom Hoen
| Map Info
|| Alpine / Snow
Does your drink have ice cubes? Do you know where they come from? No? Then here's the answer!
— Frostfell publicity blurb
Frostfell is a community-made Payload Race map, and a winner of Dynamic Payload Contest.
- Changed the last point to be more open and hopefully more defendable
- Changed dynamic doors visually
- Changed deathpit visually
- Changed furthest spawn door visually
- And some clipping, added health/ammo and fixed something.
- Changed the spawns a little and merged two spawn exits into one
- Added more length to ending pushzone
- Raised middle exit. Hopefully this prevents some of spam and camping
- Added third exit for both spawns
- Delayed cart pushzone enabling 2 seconds after the dynamic door has been raised
- Remade the sideroute around the dynamic door
- Remade some displacements
- Made some changes to the room after dynamic door
At the time of writing, only up to the Alpha 10 is avalible for download, although the map has reached at least Beta 2.
Frostfell on Dynamic Payload Contest by TF2Maps.net