|이 페이지는 한국어로 번역 중입니다.
한국어를 능숙하게 하신다면 토론 페이지에 글을 남기거나 문서 역사를 참고하여 문서 번역에 참여한 번역가들과 이를 상의하시기 바랍니다.
|맵 종류||수레 밀기|
|공개일:||2015년 10월 28일|
|마지막 업데이트:||2018년 10월 30일|
|제작자(들):||Tomi "ICS" Uurainen|
|위험 요소:|| 구덩이, 호박 폭탄, 유령|
해골, 모노큘러스, Lava
말도 없고 머리도 없는 기만병,
|치료제:||×15 • ×5 • ×1|
|탄약 상자:||×10 • ×11 • ×6|
Hellstone is a community-created 수레 밀기 map that was introduced in the 2015년 스크림 포트리스 update and the first map in the Stone™ Series. It is a 핼러윈 버전 of the 사용자 지정 Payload map Millstone, and takes place near Hell. It portrays 제페니아 만's 오스트레일륨 mine in the Badlands, and a poster in the mine is dated to late 1850, the year of Zephaniah's death. The entire map is modeled in dilapidated RED-themed wood construction, with the single exception of the Veikko Industrial building housing the BLU Base. And why is there a blue miner's hat in a boarded up section of Zepheniah's mine?
From that base, BLU is contracted to carry "Veikko the MANNLY BLU Ghost" to Hell. The Payload cart holds Veikko's ghost, and any RED player who approaches the cart will be 겁에 질립니다. When certain checkpoints are reached by BLU, the Halloween 유령, 해골, 말도 없고 머리도 없는 기만병, and 모노큘러스 spawn.
마법 주문 are scattered around the map for players to use. Accesses to non-spawning rare Magic Spells are unlocked as certain points are captured. The Skeleton King drops an additional rare Magic Spell when defeated. A respawning rare Magic Spell is found in the Purgatory underworld that is accessed by jumping through the purple portals left behind by MONOCULUS, and several rare Magic Spell are scattered in the Hell that opens up when a MONOCULUS is defeated.
Some of the few rare Magic Spells are unlocked in locations advantageous to the RED team's defense; however, if cart progress is slow, the monsters will spawn in or behind RED's defense.
The first two stages of this map follow a narrow road that enters into a wider yard before winding through a two-story building and entering the final Hell Pit stage.
ROAD TO HELL
- Road: The cart path starts as a long and narrow winding road with three side passages.
- Freight House: The first side passage: The doorway overlooks the entire BLU spawn area.
- When the round starts, a Ghost spawns from the third BLU spawn to the front and left of the Freight House and haunts the first stage of the "Road to Hell", taking a single rectangular route.
- Cubby Hole: The small room after the first U-bend of the tracks is a common ambush and Engineer nest site.
- Some of the skeletons from the first wave can spawn from this room.
- Mine Shack: The second side passage overlooks both the road and the RED spawn yard. A one-way gate closes after the first point is captured.
- Second spawn: The third side passage is the location of the BLU spawn after the Horsemanns House is captured.
- Skeletons spawn at either end of the passage, depending on the progress of the cart.
- Yard: The road widens at the "Horsemanns House", which is opposite RED spawn.
- At the first Witching Hour (one gong), three Skeletons spawn in the rear of the Yard behind the lumber stack, and three more spawn next to the second BLU spawn exit under Clock Tower.
- Horsemanns House: The Horseless Headless Horsemann spawns in a rear ground floor room of this building, which opens when the second point is captured.
- A rare Magic Spell is located in the same room as the Horsemann's spawn.
In the second half of the map, the track winds through a two-level building with multiple ways between the levels.
- Foyer: A room with flanking cover and a Pitfall.
- Third spawn: The doors smashed open by the mine cart become the front and rear doors for the BLU spawn after the fourth point is captured.
- King spawn: The Skeleton King spawns at the base of the stairs across from the "Hells Bells" capture point, beneath the sign that reads "CAUTION CROCODILES AND GORILLAS BEYOND THIS POINT".
- A rare Magic Spell is hidden in the caved-in tunnel that opens behind the King Spawn. The first BLU player that enters the tunnel explodes the cave in, freeing the rare Magic Spell and clearing the tunnel.
- A single small room with six flanking access points on two levels.
THE HELL PIT
- RED spawn: The final RED spawn overlooks the final Hell Pit fighting area.
- A rare Magic Spell is located on the lean-to rooftop over RED's spawn gates.
Purgatory and Hell
- Purgatory and Hell are Underworld locations that are reachable only through portals that are created when MONOCULUS teleports or is killed, respectively.
- Players jumping through the purple teleport portals are restored to full health and transported to the top of a rock in Purgatory. Here, players suffer the Underworld health drain, increasing in damage with time. Crossing a short jump and stepping into the white portal instantly teleports a player back into the main map, granting invulnerability, a 200% 과치료, a speed boost, and a 치명타 효과 for a limited time.
- Players entering the floating 보미노미콘 that appears if MONOCULUS is killed are teleported to a location in Hell that also has health drain. Several rare Magic spells are scattered about and Bombinomicon greets players that make it to his end of Hell. Players entering the Bombinomicon portal are teleported back to the map with a buff.
Monster spawns at control point captures
The various monsters spawn at captures of specific stages. Also, if the points are not captured soon enough, additional Skeletons and certain boss monsters will spawn.
- 제1 점령 지점 점령 후: 뒤쪽의 작은 공간과 수레 앞쪽에서 해골이 소환됩니다.
- 제2 점령 지점 점령 후: 말도 없고 머리도 없는 기만병이 소환되고, 맵 후반부 쪽에 있는 게이트들이 열립니다. The gates can also be opened when clock first hits midnight.
- 제3 점령 지점 점령 후: 해골 왕과 그의 부하들이 소환되고, 악마의 웃음소리와 함께 종소리가 3번 울립니다. When a small switch is triggered soon after the third point, a mine cart is let loose and travels through a small passageway before opening up a new path to the final area.
- 제4 점령 지점 점령 후: 마지막 지점 근처에 모노큘러스가 소환됩니다, generally around the Hell Pit.
- 제5 점령 지점과 마지막 지점 점령 후: The ghost travels down into the Hell Pit entrance and the round ends.
The Hellstone Witching Hour feature consists of two non-repeating events. The clock face has two minute hands. These hands step around the clock face at different paces. After 5 minutes, the faster hand reaches 12, the clock face turns green, and 6 Skeletons spawn in two groups at opposite ends of the Yard. At almost 8 minutes, the other minute hand reaches 12 and a MONOCULUS spawns near the Hells Bells point. Both of these two events are designed to spawn monsters in the rear of a fast BLU offense or in the middle of a strong RED defense.
만약 제5 점령 지점을 점령한 후 모노큘러스가 한 마리보다 더 많이 있을 경우, 모노큘러스들의 체력이 HUD의 같은 공간에 표시되며, 가장 최근에 피해를 입은 모노큘러스의 체력이 가장 위에 표시됩니다.
General mechanics for dealing with or exploiting the monsters on other maps apply here as well. However, the monsters that are present change over the course of the map; so monster-specific class selections and load outs can also change as the cart and time progresses in the round. The monster spawns are completely predicable and both teams should be ready for them.
- Learn to jump: The three flanking passages on the Road to Hell require 점프 for the RED team to use. Much the same may be said of the second half of the map; Horsemanns House, Hells Bells, and Monoculusmos Monsterinus may each be flanked by RED with Jumping.
- Baby Skeletons are babies: A couple of Heavies with full 미니건 magazines, ready for the Skeleton spawn at the Road to Hell capture, firing while backpedaling
S, can largely handle a four Skeleton wave.
- Just keep pushing: Bullets spent fighting the first MONOCULUS spawn are bullets that miss the real enemy.
- When at all practical, avoid engaging MONOCULUS and hope it teleports to be in the other team's way.
- Use the blocking cover it provides to set up defenses and pushes for when it clears.
- When a boss monster is near the cart, keep a BLU Scout or a 망토와 단검 Spy in the area to tap the cart while the monster's attention is elsewhere.
- Rockets rain on the just and the unjust: In the final push, MONOCULUS fires on either team indiscriminately; so do not waste firepower on the monster; simply adjust tactics to its changing positions.
- Don't shoot the Horsemann: Lead the Horseless Headless Horsemann into the enemy's area and hope they shoot at him.
- In Russia, cart pushes you: The stun radius of the cart is limited; a Spy can 백스탭 a player from just outside of the stun zone: so keep the cart to your back when Spies are active.
Another 오페라 모자-wearing Ghost is hidden in the upper floor of RED's base, facing another entrance to Hell.
The Stone™ Series, a set of three Halloween Payload maps by Tomi "ICS" Uurainen, featuring multiple monster spawns: