|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is an unreleased Custom map stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an officially released Team Fortress 2 map.
All released Valve and Community-made TF2 maps can be found on the list of maps.
|Map type||Mann vs. Machine|
|Release date:||May 1, 2018|
|Last updated:||September 9, 2018|
Hideout is a community-made Mann vs. Machine map created by Mikroscopic. It takes place on an industrial tropical island. It was created for Operation Canteen Crasher, and later appeared in both Operation Memes vs Machines and Operation Digital Directive.
- 'The Beautiful Bomb Hatch': Contains flowers by the bomb area, complete with two different pathways for the robots.
- 'The Helipad': Medium health kits right by a metal crate, and a helipad for a safe landing!
- 'The Dirty Robot Spawns': Contains a sandy terrain, rocks, and most importantly, ROBOTS!
- Sentry Busters are unable to navigate to a Sentry Gun, placed on top of the boxes, to the left of the helipad. They will instead instantly detonate.
- Past the railings, against the wall where the red flowers are, classes other than Scout are unable to collect Credits.