— The Pyro on delightful music
The Infernal Orchestrina is a cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a colorful wind-up music box, with a team tinted, spiral-colored drum, five rainbow-colored keys, a wind-up key, and a brass horn protruding out of the top. It plays a light-hearted tune during any default taunt the player performs along with the cylinder slowly rotates; equippable taunts do not cause the tune to play, but still cause the cylinder to rotate. This item may only be seen in-game by users who are in Pyroland.
When equipped, players are able to see in Pyrovision; map textures are replaced with those of Pyroland, gibs and pickups are replaced with their counterparts from birthday mode, low-violence mode becomes active, other players' voices become high-pitched, and all players laugh when injured or killed.
June 27, 2012 Patch (Pyromania Update)
- The Infernal Orchestrina was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Infernal Orchestrina was added to the item drop system.
- The Infernal Orchestrina was added to the Mann Co. Store.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item cannot be worn with the Thermal Thruster, as they occupy the same equip region.