June 2, 2017 Patch
Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released
Team Fortress 2
- Added Arms Race 3 community medals
- Added FBTF Cup 6v6 Season 4 tournament medals
- Players who leave a Casual or MvM match for any reason cannot be re-matched into the match in question for a few minutes.
- Players who are vote-kicked from a Casual or MvM match cannot be re-matched into the match in question for several hours.
- Fixed Competitive match history sometimes appearing as empty when connection to matchmaking servers is lost
- Fixed a crash when exiting the client
- Fixed teleporters teleporting players that respawn or change team during the teleport animation
- This fixes an exploit possible when playing on some "instant respawn" community servers
- Fixed the Neutron Star unusual effect being occasionally displaced after the player respawns
- Fixed Rescue Ranger bolts healing disposable sentries in MvM
- Fixed some text in the UI only displaying the first character on OS X and Linux
- Updated localization files
- Note: The changelog below is generated from a diff of two revisions of the game. This data may be incomplete or inconsistent.