And that's what you get for touching that!
— The Demoman atop the corpses of what used to be scallywags
The Liquor Locker is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman. It is a worn padlocked wooden chest with a treasure map peeking out of the slats and a key strapped to the bottom. The chest and its lock bounce when in motion.
This item has four styles, named "Classic", "Front", "Right Hip", and "Left Hip". The "Classic" style places the chest sideways on the Demoman's back, the "Front" style places the chest on his front, over the lower torso area, and the "Right Hip" and "Left Hip" styles place the chest on the respective side of his torso.
The Liquor Locker was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Main article: Styles
|Classic||Front||Right Hip||Left Hip|
- The Liquor Locker was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Liquor Locker to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Lowered the price of the Liquor Locker in the Mann Co. Store.
- Backpack sounds updated for the Liquor Locker.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item cannot be worn with the B.A.S.E. Jumper, as they occupy the same equip region.
- There is a set of walking sound effects for this item. They are pitch-shifted sounds, borrowed from the Knife.