March 30, 2023 Patch
Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed an exploit related to using The Snack Attack to block the movement of other entities
- Updated the localization files for Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Danish, English, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- Renamed the "Tail From the Crypt" to "Tail from the Crypt".
- Renamed the "Beast From Below" to "Beast from Below".
- Renamed the "Creature From The Heap" to "Creature from the Heap".
- Renamed the "Hillbilly Speed-Bump" to "Hillbilly Speed Bump".
- Renamed the "Outta' Sight" to "Outta Sight".
- Renamed the "Hypno-eyes" to "Hypno-Eyes".
- Renamed the "Train Of Thought" to "Train of Thought".
- Renamed "Voices From Below" to "Voices from Below".
- Note: The changelog below is generated from a diff of two revisions of the game. This data may be incomplete or inconsistent. A significant part of this changelog has been automatically generated from GameTracking data, courtesy of SteamDB.