|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: W.I.P by User: InfernalShroom
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Link(s):||Steam Community Workshop|
Mars is a community-made King of the Hill map set on the site of a spaceship on Mars. Both teams have set up space stations on the planet, and are fighting over the potential Australium it may possess. Like most other King of the Hill maps, this map is symmetrical, but is flipped on either side.
- Spawn Yard: The area between the spawn room and either of the three routes into mid.
- Control Point (Mid): The area in the middle of the point where the control point is located.
- Drill Room: The main hallway to mid where either team's drill is located.
- Small Flank: The small, one room flank route located on the right of Drill Room.
- Hall: A large multi-elevation hallway leading out to mid or to tunnel.
- Tunnel: A large underground tunnel with three paths leading either to pit or to hall.
- Pit: A large death pit located under the control point.