Master's Yellow Belt
From Team Fortress Wiki
This item is awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchase the RED Sniper Action Figure.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Master's Yellow Belt was added to the game.
- The Master's Yellow Belt was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Master's Yellow Belt.
- [Undocumented] The Master's Yellow Belt can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- Paint affects the Master's Yellow Belt's color more, colors are less washed out.
- The Master's Yellow Belt's painting texture was improved.
- [Undocumented] Revealed the rest of the NECA action figure promos.
- Updated the
equip_regionfor the Master's Yellow Belt.
- The hat description was written by Magi Kavin for the Hat Describing Contest.
- The Master's Yellow Belt can be worn by P-body in Portal 2's co-op mode.
- This hat is a homage to belts often given to martial artists. This hat may be inspired by the misconception that such belts were traditionally white when first bestowed upon the pupil and, over time, would darken in hue from dirt, sweat and other bodily fluids, or in the Sniper's case, turn yellow from Jarate.
Master's Yellow Belt appearing in the Trading Live announcement upon the Ol' Snaggletooth.