The Menpo is a community-created promotional cosmetic item for the Soldier and Demoman. It is a black samurai mask with team-colored details on the chin and the bridge of the nose, with the mask strap and other decorative elements fashioned out of cord.
This item has four styles, named "Yuurei", "Obake", "Youkai", and "Azukiarai". The "Yuurei" style has team-colored striping running on both sides of the face from the nose to the cheekbone, the "Obake" style adds a blood splotch on the left cheek, the "Youkai" style has no additional decoration, and the "Azukiarai" style adds a false mustache.
- The Menpo was added to the game.
Item schema update
- Enabled paint compatibility with the Menpo.
- Updated the Menpo to be paintable.
- Menpō is a particular type of Mengu or facial armor which covers the lower half of the face, specifically the entire nose and chin.
- Yuurei, Obake, Youkai, and Azukiarai are various otherworldly spirits and phenomena from Japanese folklore.
- The Menpo's description is a reference to the film The Last Samurai.
- Total War: SHOGUN 2
- Distinguished Rogue
- Foppish Physician
- Freedom Staff
- K-9 Mane
- King of Scotland Cape
- Stovepipe Sniper Shako
- Total War Master Collection