| Mercenary Park
| 기본 정보
| 맵 종류
|| 지점 점령
|| 2017년 10월 20일
| 마지막 업데이트:
|| 2018년 3월 28일
| 맵 정보
|| 낮, 흐림
| 깊은 물:
| 위험 요소:
|| 악어, 구덩이
| 맵 아이템
|| ×2 • ×14
| 탄약 상자:
|| ×1 • ×11 • ×5
| 맵 사진
| 맵 전경
환영한다...Mercenary Park에 온 것을!
— 색스턴 헤일
Mercenary Park는 정글 인페르노 업데이트 때 공개되어 정글 인페르노 영상에 등장한 공격/방어 맵입니다. 이곳은 "예티 파크"로 용도를 바꾼 생물학 연구시설과 무기공장이었지만, 색스턴 헤일이 지구 상에 존재하는 마지막 예티를 죽여버린 탓에 급하게 그저 전투 공원인 것처럼 용도가 바뀌었습니다.
이 맵의 특징은 탈출한 커다란 짐승과의 피비린내 나는 싸움의 흔적들인데 이는 (평화로웠고) 커다란 짐승에 대한 실험의 결과입니다 animals by the Yti-Hale corporation, enhancing them for strength, aggression, and escape. ("That was the whole bloody point!")
- 모노레일 역: 첫번째 블루팀 부활 지점입니다.
- Main Ticketing: interactive space, cafe, and a parrot.
- Playground: The play equipment in this open space is kept to a minimum to encourage youthful guests to fight over it.
- Gift Shop: cover near right roll out.
Mann Co. 건물
- Supply warehouse for the park.
- 헬리패드: First advanced BLU Spawn, which opens when the Receiving Bay is captured. Located right before control point A.
- 스테로이드 창고: 스테로이드 창고는 블루팀 스폰의 다른 쪽 창고에 있습니다.
- 점령 지점 A -- 하역장 -- 수송 갠트리 크레인 아래에 있습니다.
- 이 곳을 점령하면 Playground로 가는 길이 막히며 실험 구덩이(점령 지점 C)로 가는 길이 열립니다.
- 수송 갠트리 크레인. Catwalks between the upper levels of the Mann Co. building and Processing. Operator station can view the point.
- 수송용 우리: Yti-Hale Shipping. 점령 지점의 옆에 2개가 쌓여있으며 아래 쪽에는 통로가 있습니다. 우리의 위에는 점프로 올라갈 수 있습니다.
- 부두: 악어가 돌아다니는 물이 아래에 있습니다.
- BLU Second Forward Spawn : Located right before control point B. Unlocked when control point B is captured.
- Capture point B -- 연구실 -- (hidden beneath the point are three inaccessible stories of fluid tanks).
- Monorail station: First RED spawn, which closes when the Receiving Bay is captured.
- BLU Third Forward Spawn : Located before the staircases leading to the YTI room. Unlocked when control point B is captured.
Research and Captivity
The broken window in the elevator cage, which faces the control point C.
- YTI: Institute for Research and Development: Rally room for BLU pushes on final.
- Elevator: (final choke) This elevator was used to transfer specimens between the ten cages, the Lab, and the Test Pit.
- The elevator cage is at the upper level (with the broken window); the grated floor is the lower level.
- Access to Research and Captivity is through the lower and upper-level elevator doors.
- These doors are blocked to both sides until the Receiving Bay (A) is captured.
- Cave: A flank through ventilation and a cave to the rear corner of both levels of the Test Pit.
- Rear Vents: A subtle sneak path back to the corner under RED's Spawn gates.
- Side Stairs: A relatively hidden flank between the two levels.
- 점령 지점 C -- 실험 구덩이 -- 블루팀이 이 곳을 점령한다면 승리합니다.
- 모노레일 역: 마지막 레드팀 부활 지점으로, 하역장이 점령되면 열립니다.
Control Point timing
2017년 10월 20일 패치 #1
(Jungle Inferno Update
- Added Mercenary Park to the game.
2017년 10월 23일 패치
- Fixed enemy players being able to enter opposing spawn rooms.
- Fixed an area near cap B where engineers could build in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed spawn room doors sometimes becoming blocked.
2017년 12월 21일 패치 #1 (Smissmas 2017)
- Added a forward spawn for BLU when attacking the final control point.
- Added a connecting stairwell to the mid-structure of the final control point.
- Fixed area portal rendering issues between the first and second control points.
2018년 3월 28일 패치 #1
- Fixed RED being able to shoot through the roof of BLU's starting spawn.
- Changes to control point C
- BLU's spawn time has been slightly lowered.
- The upper-mid route window now has a small opening for attackers to use.
- Players can no longer build on the very top of the crate stack overlooking the control point.
- Increased cover next to the control point.
- Increased the size of the metal supply next to the cover stack.
- Added a vent route that exits behind the new cover.
- Bullets no longer go through the chain fence wall at the ramp connecting lower and upper.
"Pick your fight!" poster.
- There are two unused rooms in Mercenary Park:
- To the left of the first Control Point and behind the fence, there is a mostly empty, dimly lit room with two floors and a dropdown between the two.
- Directly underneath the second Control Point is a partially lit area that has walls lined with cages and cylindrical containers.
- Additionally, there are plenty of unused models and textures in the game files:
- This includes a speedboat, older variants of the atrium and alligator models, blue and yellow corroded metal, a low-quality white yeti cell, a poster which reads "pick your fight!", different sign letters that together read "Yeti Island", and other miscellaneous content.
- One such unused model is a guard tower with a turret gun model mounted to it with improper texturing. The turret model is the model that the "turretguns" texture is for. This was meant to be TF2's spawnroom turret before the idea was cut.
- Sentry Guns can be placed on BLU team's third spawn.
- Just above the first point is a clip brush that doesn't extend to the ceiling, allowing for players who can reach the invisible perch to output damage while being almost entirely hidden from view.
- It is not possible to build on this perch.
- On the third point, for a player with the ability to jump high enough, (Soldier with any of his primaries, Demoman with stickies, a Pyro with the Thermal Thruster, or an Engineer using the Wrangler) on a certain part of the metal bars above, there is collision programmed, allowing the class to fire onto the control point while being mostly hidden from view. This is shown here.
- The texture for the metal bars are one-sided, allowing the player to see through them.
- The name Mercenary Park references the 1993 film Jurassic Park.
- Similarly, both plots revolve around the parks containing dangerous experimental animals for the public, which eventually escape.
- The park's helicopter has several unique characteristics of the Sikorsky H-34 (albeit of much shortened length), which saw extensive naval and jungle service in the Vietnam War.
Scenery of Mercenary Park.
Visitor Center, Playground, Mann Co. building, Receiving Bay
Overview of Control Point A.
Overview of Control Point B.
Overview of Control Point C.
BLU Team Starting Spawn located before Control Point A.
BLU Team 1st Forward Spawn located just before Control Point A.
BLU Team 2nd Forward Spawn located just before Control Point B.
BLU Team 3rd Forward Spawn located just ahead of Control Point B.
RED Team 1st Spawn located near Control Point B.
RED Team 2nd Spawn located behind Control Point C.
- Features and Signs
Park Pass fees sign in the first BLU Spawn.
Health warning sign in the first BLU Spawn.
- Unused content
The building with the unused room by Control Point A.
The unused room inside the building.
The unused room underneath Control Point B.
- ↑ 체스보다 더 비참한 운명, cover page.
- ↑ Barrels of anabolic steroids in the Mann Co. warehouse building and elsewhere around the map.
- ↑ Jungle Inferno (Video), 2:16.