The Millennial Mercenary is a community-created cosmetic item for the Scout. It changes Scout's hair color to a medium beige color that has been combed back so as to create layers. He is also given a pair of black glasses with (presumably) corrective lenses that consist of circular frames with curved ear pieces.
This item has four styles: "2Much2Fort!", "Streaming 2Fort", "2Much2Fort! (paint glasses)" and "Playing 2Fort".
- "2Much2Fort!" is the item's default style.
- "Streaming 2Fort" adds the Scout's default headset to the item.
- "2Much2Fort! (paint glasses)" colours the hair dark-brown.
- "Playing 2Fort" removes the item's glasses.
When painted, the "2Much2Fort!", the "Streaming 2Fort", and the "Playing 2Fort" styles apply paint to the hair, while the "2Much2Fort! (paint glasses)" style applies paint to the glasses.
The Millennial Mercenary was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|2Much2Fort||Streaming 2Fort||2Much2Fort! (paint glasses)||Playing 2Fort|
- The Millennial Mercenary was added to the game.
- This item is a reference to an internet meme, known as the zoomer.
- A millennial is a generation, known also as generation Y.