A little of the ol' 'chop-chop'!
— The Sniper on the old-fashioned mutton chops
The Mutton Mann is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes, except the Pyro and Spy. It is a pair of sideburns popular during the 19th century, today commonly referred to as "mutton chops".
The Mutton Mann was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
December 20, 2012 Patch #1 (Mecha Update)
- The Mutton Mann was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Mutton Mann was made craftable and was added to the Mann Co. Store.
July 10, 2013 Patch (Summer Event 2013)
- [Undocumented] Added the Mutton Mann to the item drop system.
- Updated models/materials for The Mutton Mann.
- [Undocumented] Updated The Mutton Mann to be equipable by the Scout, Soldier, and Heavy.
- [Undocumented] Updated The Mutton Mann to be paintable.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item is based on the sideburns of Ebenezer Scrooge from the novel A Christmas Carol.
- There is a hidden phrase written upside down in this item's texture that reads "
million drive (mirai in a car)".