(Redirected from Napolean Complex)
Next time, pick on someone your own tiny-baby size!
— The Heavy to the tiny, overconfident Spy
The Napoleon Complex is a community-created cosmetic item for the Spy. It's a black bicorne hat with a golden trim around the wide edges of the hat, worn in fore-and-aft (front to back) style.
The Napoleon Complex was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
February 7, 2014 Patch #1 (Strongbox Pack)
- The Napolean Complex was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- [Undocumented] Renamed the Napolean Complex to Napoleon Complex.
- [Undocumented] The Napoleon Complex was made craftable and was added to the Mann Co. Store.
- "Napoleon complex" is an inferiority complex attributed to people of short stature, characterised by aggressive or dominating behavior so to compensate for their small size.
- Napoleon Bonaparte was a major political and military figure in French history, known for his battles against both England and Russia. Bicorne hat is a part of his stock character in popular culture, however, Napoleon wore his hat side-to-side.