- The Noh Mercy was added to the game.
- Fixed the Noh Mercy not being grayed out when paint is being used.
- The Noh Mercy was made tradable.
- [Undocumented] Moved the Noh Mercy to the Misc slot.
- The Noh Mercy appears to have been styled after the Hannya mask, often used to represent a jealous female, that becomes a demon in Japanese Noh plays.
- Oni (鬼) are creatures in Japanese folklore, normally taking the role as demons, devils, ogres or trolls.
- The name of this item is a portmanteau on the words Noh, referencing Japanese plays and this mask, and No Mercy.