Turn your head and cough.
— The Medic examining a patient
The Otolaryngologist's Mirror (/ˌoʊtoʊˌlɑːrɪnˈgɔːloʊˈdʒɪst/; like "ohtoh-lahrin-gouh-loh-jist") is a cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a head mirror strapped to the Medic's forehead.
This item is awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchase the RED Medic Action Figure.
August 13, 2009 Patch (Classless Update)
- The Otolaryngologist's Mirror was added to the game.
September 30, 2010 Patch (Mann-Conomy Update)
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Otolaryngologist's Mirror.
- [Undocumented] The Otolaryngologist's Mirror can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
June 5, 2013 Patch
- [Undocumented] Revealed the rest of the NECA action figure promos.
June 11, 2014 Patch
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy.
July 7, 2016 Patch (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- An otolaryngologist is an Ear, Nose, and Throat (or ENT) surgeon, also known as a "head and neck" surgeon.
- Before the advent of penlights, these mirrors were used to create hands-free lighting. In use, the mirror is strapped to the physician's head with his eye looking through the hole in the center.
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Übersaw · Vita-Saw · Amputator · Solemn Vow