Turn your head and cough.
— The Medic examining a patient
The Otolaryngologist's Mirror (/ˌoʊ.toʊ.lɛɚ.ɪŋˈɡɑ.lə.d͡ʒɪst/ oh-toh-lar-ing-gol-uh-jist) is a cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a head mirror strapped to the Medic's forehead.
The item's description was written by CptObvious for the Hat Describing Contest.
This item is awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchase the RED Medic Action Figure and redeem the code that comes with it.
August 13, 2009 Patch (Classless Update)
- The Otolaryngologist's Mirror was added to the game.
September 30, 2010 Patch (Mann-Conomy Update)
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Otolaryngologist's Mirror.
- [Undocumented] The Otolaryngologist's Mirror can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
June 5, 2013 Patch
- [Undocumented] Revealed the rest of the NECA action figure promos.
June 11, 2014 Patch #1
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- An otolaryngologist is an Ear, Nose, and Throat (or ENT) surgeon, also known as a "head and neck" surgeon.
- Before the advent of penlights, these mirrors were used to create hands-free lighting. In use, the mirror is strapped to the physician's head with their eye looking through the hole in the center.
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Übersaw · Vita-Saw · Amputator · Solemn Vow