(Redirected from Outta' Sight)
Fresh to the mean-streets of Tuefort comes the latest sounds from T-dawg and the Bombsquad!
— Outta Sight publicity blurb
The Outta Sight is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman. It replaces the Demoman's stock cap with a high-top fade hairdo, an orange and white headband, and a pair of sunglasses.
The Outta Sight was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Outta' Sight was added to the game.
- Updated the materials and model for the Outta' Sight.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon for the Outta' Sight.
- [Undocumented] Renamed the "Outta' Sight" to "Outta Sight".
- The term "out of sight" is an idiom referring to something stunning. It may also reference the Demoman's impaired vision.
- The high top fade hairstyle (invented in 1980) and headband reference fashion in the 80s, but the 80s actually take place in the future given the timeline of Team Fortress 2.