From Team Fortress Wiki
See also: Pocket Buddy
Pocket may refer to:
- Pocket, competitive terminology for a player whose role is to focus support on a single teammate.
- Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, a primary weapon for the Scout.
- An equip region on the Soldier, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, and Sniper.
- Pocket Buddy, an item type used for some cosmetic items.
- Cosmetic items:
- Builder's Blueprints, a cosmetic item for the Engineer.
- Couvre Corner, a cosmetic item for the Medic.
- Deadliest Duckling, a community-created promotional cosmetic item for the Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Engineer and Sniper.
- Dry Gulch Gulp, a cosmetic item for the Engineer.
- Koala Compact, a cosmetic item for the Sniper.
- Wally Pocket, a cosmetic item for the Sniper.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.