Pocket Halloween Boss
|“You prancin' show ponies!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more videos.
Please add a suitable video, then remove this notice. You may check this page for further information. The specific instructions are: "Pyroland demonstration video"
The Pocket Halloween Boss is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It gives the class a brown pocket with a doll of a Halloween boss, with black buttons for eyes (except for the MONOCULUS doll, which uses a red button for its iris regardless of team) with threads crossed in an X, and a matching gray emblem.
This item has four styles, named "Pocket Merasmus", "Pocket Zepheniah", "Pocket Monoculus", and "Pocket Skeleton King". They change the doll and the pocket emblem to the named Halloween boss:
- For the Merasmus doll the emblem is his Skull Island Topper seen from the front, but with both horns intact.
- For the Zepheniah Mann's ghost doll the emblem is his top hat.
- For the MONOCULUS doll the emblem is itself seen from the front.
- For the Skeleton King doll the emblem is a skull. The jewels on the Skeleton King doll's crown are team-colored.
The Pocket Halloween Boss was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Pocket Merasmus
- Pocket Zepheniah
- Pocket Monoculus
- Pocket Skeleton King
|Pocket Merasmus||Pocket Zepheniah||Pocket Monoculus||Pocket Skeleton King|
- The Pocket Halloween Boss was added to the game.
- Updated backpack image for the Pocket Halloween Boss.