Charred Pocket Lint
From Team Fortress Wiki
(Redirected from Pocket Lint)
|“Ok guys, bad news: we lost that last one.”
This page details content that has been removed from the game.
Crafting it with three other incinerated treasures formed a Pile of Ash. This item was removed from the game in the July 11, 2012 Patch. As of the November 21, 2013 Patch, it is no longer removed on login but cannot be used in crafting.
- [Undocumented] Pocket Lint was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Equipping the Eliminating The Impossible set now shows new descriptions for the Goldfish, Pocket Lint, Cheese Wheel, Banana Peel, Barn Door Plank, Secret Diary, and Damaged Capacitor.
- Along with the other Mysterious Treasures, Pocket Lint was incinerated into a small pile of ash and renamed Charred Pocket Lint.
- All ash-related items have been faded away to dust.
- [Undocumented] This item no longer expires on login, but has been updated to indicate it can no longer be used in crafting.
- Equipping the Eliminating The Impossible set changed the Pocket Lint description to "...the... which...", with random characters removed, which is a part of a quote from the "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches" short story, part of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes collection. When combined with the other items added in the June 19, 2012 Patch, the full quote read "Think of the deeds of hellish cruelty, the hidden wickedness which may go on, year in, year out, in such places, and none the wiser."