The Powdered Practitioner is a community-created multi-class cosmetic item for the Soldier, Medic and Spy. It is a paintable powdered wig with a maroon/azure tricorne with gold trim, similar to those worn by British officers in the 1700s.
This item has two styles, named "Too Pompous to Describe" and "Classical". "Too Pompous to Describe" is the item's original appearance and applies paint to the tricorne, while "Classical" paints the powdered wig and removes the tricorne.
The Powdered Practitioner was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Enlightened Mann".
|Too Pompous to Describe||Classical|
- The Powdered Practitioner was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Powdered Practitioner can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- [Undocumented] Added the Powdered Practitioners hat to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Updated the models/materials for the Powdered Practitioner.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Powdered Practitioner to be equippable by the Soldier and Spy.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon for the Powdered Practitioner.
April 25, 2016 Patch #2
- Fixed the Powdered Practitioner not using the correct Blue team material.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The Powdered Practitioner was submitted with a third style that was never integrated into the game, called "Despotic", which removed the bow from the tricorne.