This cosmetic item has three styles: "Original", "Full Color Paint", and "Stylish Paint". Both "Original" and "Full Color Paint" have thin gray circles around the eye holes, and a drab color on the point of the mask. "Stylish Paint" removes the gray circles around the eye holes, and changes the drab color to a gray color. If painted, "Original" adds two triangular marks underneath the eye holes, "Full" gives the mask a full coat of color, and "Stylish" colors the mask with an intricate design; the latter two styles also shade the left horn of the mask when painted.
|Original||Full Color Paint||Stylish Paint|
This item demonstrates little difference in its appearance when the styles are changed, unless it is painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Pyromancer's Mask was added to the game.
- The Pyromancer's Mask's name was changed from "Pryomancer's Mask" to "Pyromancer's Mask".
- The Pyromancer's Mask was added to the Mann Co. Store, made to be craftable and included in random drops.
- Paint texture of this hat was improved.
- Added styles: Full and Stylish.
- Updated the Pyromancer's Mask with changes from the community creator.
- Updated the equip_region for the Pyromancer's Mask
- Changed equip region from pyro_mask to beard.
- The mask's model contains a sub-model featuring an alternative set of horns.
- Pyromancers are wizards that have an affinity with fire. Some of the possible filters for "Pyro" in the Medieval mode chat parser include "Fire Mage" and "Fire Magus".
- The skull which makes up the mask has a reptilian appearance, perhaps indicating it is a Dragon skull.