The Pyromancer's Mask is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a cracked skull (presumably of a dragon) missing its jawbone and the right horn, covering the front of the Pyro's gas mask.
This cosmetic item has three styles, named "Original", "Full Color Paint" and "Stylish Paint". "Original" and "Full Color Paint" have thin gray circles around the eye holes, and a drab color on the point of the mask, while the "Stylish Paint" removes the gray circles around the eye holes and changes the drab color to a gray color. If painted, "Original" adds two triangular marks underneath the eye holes, "Full" gives the mask a full coat of color and "Stylish" colors the mask with an intricate design; the latter two styles also shade the left horn of the mask when painted.
|Original||Full Color Paint||Stylish Paint|
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Pyromancer's Mask was added to the game.
- The Pyromancer's Mask's name was changed from "Pryomancer's Mask" to "Pyromancer's Mask".
- The Pyromancer's Mask was added to the Mann Co. Store, made to be craftable and included in random drops.
- Paint texture of this hat was improved.
- Added styles: Full and Stylish.
- Updated the Pyromancer's Mask with changes from the community creator.
- Updated the equip_region for the Pyromancer's Mask
- Changed equip region from pyro_mask to beard.
- The mask's model contains a sub-model featuring an alternative set of horns.
- Pyromancers are wizards that have an affinity with fire. Some of the possible filters for "Pyro" in the Medieval mode chat parser include "Fire Mage" and "Fire Magus".