Ow dow how dow.
— The Pyro-bot on recycled Gunslingers
The Respectless Robo-Glove is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a robotic version of the Respectless Rubber Glove. Similar to how the Respectless Rubber Glove seems to be one of the Engineer's gloves, this item seems to be a broken Gunslinger. The middle finger, index finger, and thumb move with the player's movements.
The Respectless Robo-Glove was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
May 17, 2013 Patch #1 (Robotic Boogaloo)
- The Respectless Robo-Glove was added to the game.
October 28, 2015 Patch (Scream Fortress 2015)
- Updated The Respectless Robo-Glove with the latest changes from the authors.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- If a player dies with the Respectless Robo-Glove equipped, the hat will rotate on the ground in a weird manner. This is due to the physics model being placed far below from the actual model.
- The item's description is a reference to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, in which the study of the T-800's remaining arm is used for the creation of Skynet.