The RoBro 3000 is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is a saucer-shaped robot that floats behind the player's left shoulder. It features a spinning parabolic antenna on the top, a lens that flashes with the team's color on the front, a team-colored stripe, an on/off button, and a thruster that emits a team-colored flame on the back, and two arms and team-colored cables on the bottom.
The RoBro 3000 was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The RoBro 3000 was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added RoBro 3000 to the Fall Crate.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- When a RoBro 3000 wearer's corpse is turned into solid Australium (from being killed with Saxxy or Golden Wrench for instance), the RoBro keeps moving its antenna.
- Despite the item's description claiming it has no off-switch, a power toggle button can clearly be seen on the back of the RoBro, just above the jet.