- Not to be confused with the Scotch Bonnet.
The Scot Bonnet is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman. It replaces his default black knit cap with a larger one that is gray and baggy. It also features a folded brim and two points on its top.
The Scot Bonnet was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Comforter".
- The Scot Bonnet was added to the game.
- This item was contributed as a part of the "Behind Enemy Lines" Demoman set.
- Similar woolen cap comforters were part of British Commandos raiding uniform during Second World War.
- Similarly to the Scotch Bonnet, this item's name refers to the Scotch bonnet, a name used for species of a pepper, a mushroom, and a sea snail. All of them are named after the traditional Scottish bonnet, Tam o' Shanter, which is presented by the Glengarry Bonnet, the Tam O' Shanter, the Black Watch and the Broadband Bonnet in Team Fortress 2.