The Sengoku Scorcher is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a team-colored Uwagi beneath a kusazuri. Three black metal plates are bound by a team-colored band of cloth, with a pentagonal piece of black metal below it. Around the waist is a black Obi belt tied on the right side. A black Tessen (鉄扇), or war fan, hangs on the left. Both move with the player.
The Sengoku Scorcher was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|The Ronin Roaster Pack|
- The Senguko Scorcher was added to the game.
- Fixed a problem with The Senguko Scorcher's materials.
- Updated the name of The Senguko Scorcher to be The Sengoku Scorcher.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The Sengoku period in Japan (1467 – 1573 CE) was an era marked by social upheaval, political intrigue and near-constant military conflict.