Shooter's Sola Topi
From Team Fortress Wiki
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Shooter's Sola Topi was added to the game.
- The Shooter's Sola Topi was made craftable.
- The Shooter's Sola Topi was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Shooter's Sola Topi.
- [Undocumented] The Shooter's Sola Topi can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- The Shooter's Sola Topi's painting texture was improved.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The sola topi was introduced by the British colonial military in the late 19th Century. It is popular amongst Westerners in tropical climates for its light weight, relative hardiness and its ability to cast shade and keep bugs out of one's hair. The hat was traditionally made from "pith," a type of Indian swamp plant, which became its namesake.
- Topi means "hat" in Hindi, Urdu, Malay and Indonesian.