The Siberian Sophisticate is a community-created promotional cosmetic item for the Heavy. It is a white button up shirt, which is worn under the Heavy's default shirt. The sleeves are rolled up and a team-colored tie is tight around the collar. It also adds a barcode to the back of his head.
- The Siberian Sophisticate was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Siberian Sophisticate is now tradable, giftable, craftable, can be used in crafting and added to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Updated materials for the Siberian Sophisticate.
- [Undocumented] Merged "Scout or Heavy Shirt" equip region with "Shirt" equip region.
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy.
- The backpack icon still shows the old version of the cosmetic as opposed of the updated one.
- The barcode on back of Heavy's head is similar to the one of Agent 47 from the Hitman series.
- Hitman: Absolution
- Chief Constable
- Deadliest Duckling
- Hitt Mann Badge
- That '70s Chapeau