The Spooky Sleeves are a community-contributed cosmetic item for the Scout, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, and Sniper. It is a black, long-sleeved sweatshirt with a skeleton design that is worn under the player character's normal shirt, complete with matching gloves. On the Scout, it also gives him a black hood which is worn down.
The Spooky Sleeves were contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "The Skeleton Jacket".
- The Spooky Sleeves were added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Updated The Spooky Sleeves backpack icon.
- Updated The Spooky Sleeves with the lastest changes by the authors.
- Updated materials/models for The Spooky Sleeves.
- [Undocumented] Updated The Spooky Sleeves to be equippable by the Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, and Sniper.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Glenn Danzig, a horror-punk/metal musician and ex-frontman of The Misfits, is known for his arm tattoos and dark fashion sense.
- The Spooky Sleeves bear a strong resemblance to part of the Halloween costume worn by Jake Gyllenhaal in the film Donnie Darko.