— Pyro sporting a sixpack
The Steel Sixpack is a community-created promotional cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a team-colored cuirass with the Pyro's class icon emblazoned on the left shoulder piece.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-ordered Total War: ROME II on Steam before September 3, 2013.
The Steel Sixpack was later contributed to the Steam Workshop, at Valve's request.
June 13, 2013 Patch (Second Workshop Content Pack)
- The Steel Sixpack was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
August 20, 2013 [Item schema update]
- Changed item type to "Cosmetic Armor".
September 19, 2013 [Item schema update]
- Removed promo restrictions from the Total War: ROME II items.
- [Undocumented] Added the Steel Sixpack to the Mann Co. Store.