The Sticky Jumper is a secondary weapon for the Demoman. Similar in shape to the Stickybomb Launcher and color to the Rocket Jumper, it features an orange-and-white-painted drum magazine with a triangular sign and a flared muzzle. The weapon fires rounded Stickybombs.
As a training item, the Sticky Jumper fires completely harmless stickybombs, which deal the same knockback to the player as a normal Sticky bomb (But dealing no knockback at all to enemies), allowing players to freely practice sticky jumping techniques. While the weapon only allows for two sticky-bombs to be deployed at once, the ammo count for the weapon is tripled, giving the user forty-eight extra stickybombs to use. The user is still vulnerable to self-damage from other explosive weaponry as well as fall damage. Players equipped with this weapon are unable to carry the intelligence in Capture the Flag mode, the Australium briefcase in Special Delivery mode, or the Jack in the Pass Time game mode.
|Function times (in seconds)|
|Attack interval||0.6 s|
|Reload (first)||1.09 s|
|Reload (consecutive)||0.67 s|
|Activation time||0.92 s|
|Maximum charge time||4 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Ullapool Caber||Reclaimed Metal||Sticky Jumper|
|Class Token - Demoman||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
As a crafting ingredient
|Reclaimed Metal||Buff Banner||Sticky Jumper||B.A.S.E. Jumper|
- The Demoman achievement Second Eye can sometimes be earned with this weapon.
- The Sticky Jumper's projectiles can detonate explosive environmental hazards if shot directly into them.
- The Demoman will not be allowed to pick up fallen body parts or beer bottles in Player Destruction.
- The RED projectile model was originally added in the WAR! Update for the Scottish Resistance but was unused in favor of the Scottish Resistance's final projectile design.
- The sign on the Sticky Jumper and Rocket Jumper is based off the slow moving vehicle warning sign in America and Canada.
- When a glitched Killstreak Kit is added to the Sticky Jumper, the killstreak sheen will still appear, unlike most items without a Killstreak Kit.