The Stormin' Norman was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Stormin' Norman was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Stormin' Norman to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item's description refers to the 417th episode of the 1982 TV series Knight Rider. This series only had 90 episodes.
- The description also references the 1995 film A Kid in King Arthur's Court, that was based on the novel A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain.
- The Normans were a population descended from the Gauls and Vikings, and who played a major in the history of medieval Europe. In Scotland (the Demoman's birthplace), the Kings of the High Medieval era were mostly of at least partial Norman descent and influence.
- The name of this item is also a reference to Norman Schwarzkopf Jr.'s nickname Stormin' Norman, the commander of US forces deployed to Saudi Arabia during the Gulf War of 1990-1991.