The Surgeon's Stahlhelm is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a white World War era German army helmet adorned with a team-colored cross on both sides, implying that the wearer is a member of medical personnel.
The Surgeon's Stahlhelm was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Surgeon's Stahlhelm was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- 'Stahlhelm' is German for "steel helmet."
- The hat's description makes reference to the Geneva Convention, in which field medics' rights are specifically stated; medical personnel who are treating wounded/dying soldiers, or if they themselves are unarmed, are not to be fired upon.
- This helmet is reminiscent of the M35/M42 series from WWII. Most medics during this period wore camouflage painted helmets with small white circles and crosses. It was very rare to see an all white medic Stahlhelm unless they were a secondary line surgeon.
Surgeon's Stahlhelm as seen in the Manniversary Update.