The Surgeon's Stahlhelm is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a white World War-era German army helmet adorned with a team-colored cross on both sides, implying that the wearer is a member of medical personnel.
The Surgeon's Stahlhelm was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Surgeon's Stahlhelm was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- 'Stahlhelm' is German for "steel helmet."
- The hat's description makes reference to the Geneva Convention, in which field medics' rights are specifically stated; medical personnel who are treating wounded/dying soldiers, or if they themselves are unarmed, are not to be fired upon.
- This helmet is reminiscent of the M35/M42 series from WWII. Most medics during this period wore camouflage painted helmets with small white circles and crosses. It was very rare to see an all-white medic Stahlhelm unless they were a secondary line surgeon.
Surgeon's Stahlhelm as seen in the Manniversary Update.