- 1 Australium plated Backburner?
- 2 Contradiction
- 3 The Saxxy and Golden Wrench information on this page?
- 4 Should we note that Australium weapon variants exist of an item on it's page?
- 5 Australium Killstreak
- 6 mat_phong behaviour
- 7 Gallery missing other team colored Frontier Justice
- 8 Australium Wrench ragdoll?
Australium plated Backburner?
Someone posted the weapon effects image saying the Backburner in it was Australium plated. I'm rather doubtful of this, as I think it appears more likely to be a lighting effect like the other two weapons shone in the picture. The effect doesn't look as obvious and bright like the other images. TheNoobThatWas (talk) 18:42, 21 November 2013 (PST)
Within about four lines it says that the kills cause unique deaths and then says that they don't do that and function identically to their strange counterparts. I don't know who's right so I thought I'd bring it up if anyone else has more information. Pipbin (talk) 11:02, 24 November 2013 (PST)
The Saxxy and Golden Wrench information on this page?
It seems kind of confusing to have Golden Wrench and Saxxy info on here. Yes, those two items are made of Australium, but an "Australium Weapon" is an actual thing now, so having these two items on a page people are probably on looking for the MvM rewards seems like it has the potential to be confusing. Balladofwindfishes (talk) 09:39, 25 November 2013 (PST)
Should we note that Australium weapon variants exist of an item on it's page?
Either that or give them a seperate page with their respective kill-icons and data like other reskins. It makes little sense not to really. User:Rainbowsnivy (Talk with me) 13:47, 26 November 2013 (PST)
- They're listed in the infobox the same way that festives and botkillers are. — Armisael (T · C) 13:48, 26 November 2013 (PST)
So this video explains that using
mat_phong 0 disrupts the appearance of australium weapons, making the entire thing gold instead of leaving some parts alone. Should this be added as a bug? Toomai Glittershine 10:38, 15 January 2014 (PST)
- It's not a bug. A lot of the game requires phong to be enabled to look right, and disabling it would cause many problems, with the Australium weapons being one of the most notable. --Omolong (talk) 10:42, 15 January 2014 (PST)
Gallery missing other team colored Frontier Justice
- It's definitely not. Without mods, none of the Australium weapons are team coloured. --Omolong (talk) 12:18, 17 January 2014 (PST)