Steam Workshop not Loading published items?
After restarting TF2 multiple times, and my computer once, Tf2 will still not load my list of published items. If there is a way to get it to, can someone please put a solution on the article itself? I came to this page to find an answer, but there isnt one. If it's an issue multiple people are having, someone should add a section to the page about the problem, why it's happening, and how to fix it. Zorakirby 15:57, 16 October 2011 (PDT)
Im still having this problem. Does anyone even read the discussion pages? There's gotta be someone out there that has a solution that they can share in the article. Zorakirby 14:02, 17 October 2011 (PDT)
- You'd have more luck on the Steam forums, this isn't the appropriate place for troubleshooting really. —Moussekateer·talk 14:04, 17 October 2011 (PDT)
Is it just me or does the link not work? Smurfton 18:21, 18 October 2011 (PDT)
Table for items accepted since the workshop came to be?
Basically, should we have a table listing the item submitted, the update that added it, and a link to its workshop page? Balladofwindfishes 06:11, 29 October 2011 (PDT)
Could someone please post a tutorial on how to make an item? thanks. --Kajoman 16:28, 4 January 2012 (PST)
- It takes a bit of time to learn what you're doing with regards to modelling, but here's the best intro tutorial I've seen (also helped me overcome a few hurdles when I was making my items) - HellJumper's Blender 2.5 Modeling Tutorial for TF2. -RJ 16:31, 4 January 2012 (PST)
- This kind of discussion fits better the Steam Users' Forums, but anyway, there's a straight-forward tutorial here, as well as the 'Making of a Skull Hat' blog post. – Epic Eric (T | C) 16:32, 4 January 2012 (PST)
Sound Device Category
With the release of the Boston Boom-Bringer, Valve added this new category to the Steam Workshop. Does anybody know what this is? I'm assuming you can upload any short soundclip. Upgrade 13:00, 12 February 2012 (PST)
But who can use those workshop-items ? who really ?
That's a marvellous stock of good items, not only hats are conceived, made there, yep, very good designed items are also .. HEY ;) just to be viewed in the workshop !!
- The question is opened now: what ? but more, why don't those quality items uploaded by good TF2 fellows and players, CAN'T be used in real playable games ?None, yes NONE of the great guns, sentries,.. are used in the real maps: oh, yes, there are few of them, about 0,1% may be which appear sometimes..but the stock is very large, and some servers should be dedicated to test the new items !
That's not a joke: we, the community of TF2 is asking for a release of the good items, not only the very few chosen by god Valve, but by the votes of users !Next is to get an answer there.. the question is on deposit: now the talk with Valve begins...Time are changing and less Valve order about hundreds of good items (even they are out-balanced) is to come:LET US use and test those items in playable games, perhaps special events if it is so difficult to let them for all...(years to wait for... coz this message) — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ark 1 (talk) • (contribs) 02:20, 24 September 2013
- This topic is not belong to the discussion, please go to Steam User Forum instead.
- Please don't Capitalize too much, it'll show that you're yelling or being rude.
- Please add any new topic by using 'Add topic' button, it'll automatically add the topic to the bottom of the page. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:02, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
- capitalize is there to make sure people see the importance...i don't consider yelling at all ^^ rude .. ? perhaps of course, as it is about years to wait and not seen items being "deblocked" from workshop due only from Valve "god" choices:
- that's not the right image; but they prefer to sell hats and get more from little things to sell than to let users play with others items .. are they jealous at all ?
- "steam user forum" ? it seems that it is not the right forum instead of this wiki, at first view:
- here it is the core problem of items can't be used as they are produced by users too ..
- but less chosen by Valve team ..
- why so few chosen as they are plenty of good items not in use in game..
- that's the 1st question about the use of the workshop: also there in this direct discussion, and not drown in user forum ;) Ark 1 (talk) 09:57, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
- The point of this discussion page is about for the info on the page itself. This sort of topic would more less belong on the steam forums. Even if it were to be drowned on there, It wouldn't have any benefit being on this discussion page that is meant for the page only. Ashes (talk) 11:05, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
I don't do much but I was wondering if it would be OK if I took a look through the accepted items in the workshop and bring the descriptions/publicity blurbs over here? StinkomanFan (talk) 18:02, 26 May 2014 (PDT)