Results Are In
(Redirected from Taunt: Results Are In)
When the player selects it from the taunt menu, the Medic pulls out a glowing chest X-ray depicting a rib cage and an implanted bomb. He laughs and gives a fatal prognosis, and then crumples up the X-ray image and tosses it aside.
- The Results Are In was added to the game.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- [Undocumented] Special taunts no longer drop for Premium account players.
- On the textures used by the x-ray model, exists an alternative x-ray image, depicting the top-half of Heavy's chest.
- If the player is equipped with the Vaccinator or the Quick-Fix, using this taunt causes the default Medi Gun's backpack to be on the Medic's back along with that of the equipped one.
- Cosmetics, such as the Medic Mech-bag, will not be affected.
- The animations for Results Are In and several other taunts added in the Love & War Update were added to the game in the Scream Fortress 2013 event, as shown in this video uploaded on November 1st, 2013.
- The X-ray the Medic holds up appears after the title card in Meet the Medic, so presumably it is of the Heavy's chest.
- The aforementioned unused content can be seen on the same scene.