The Table Tantrum is a special taunt for the Heavy.
When the player selects it from the taunts menu, a large table abundant with food is set up in front of the Heavy, who gazes delightfully at the spread. The spread includes a ham leg and a whole corn cob on a plate, two tomatoes, a baguette and a roll-up can of sardines on the table itself, along with a bottle of wine and a large boiling pot in the middle of the table, which boils a single steak.
The Heavy will continuously look around the table happily if there is no player input. When the user ends the taunt, the Heavy flips the table over, flinging all the contents onto the floor except for the boiling steak, which flies into the air and is caught by the Heavy with his mouth. The Heavy then nods and pats his belly, satisfied, before the taunt ends.
December 21, 2016 Patch #1 (Smissmas 2016)
- The Table Tantrum was added to the game.
December 9, 2020 Patch
- Added Taunt: The Table Tantrum to the list of items for the Unusualifier.
December 21, 2022 Patch
- Updated the Taunt: The Table Tantrum to add missing voice lines when flipping the table.
- The Heavy can be pushed away from his table if he is knocked back with knockback (such as from a melee attack, Compression blast, or a pushed by a Payload cart). Once the table is flipped, the Heavy and the table will do their respective animations separately.
- This also occurs if the taunt is initiated while standing on an active teleporter entrance. The Heavy will get teleported, but the table will not.
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Killing Gloves of Boxing · Gloves of Running Urgently
) · Warrior's Spirit · Fists of Steel · Eviction Notice · Holiday Punch